Bone broth recipe | mushroom risotto
Recipe: Mushroom risotto on bone broth basis
This delicious risotto based on our chicken bone broth is the perfect recipe for every season.
Author: Sebastian Unterhuber
Average reading time: 1.5 minutes
Recipe for 4-6 persons
cooking time: approx. 25-35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) butter, divided
- 500 g mushrooms
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- ¾ cup (170 g) Arborio rice
- 1½ Cups (360 ml) White wine
- 3 cups (720 ml) JARMINO bone broth chicken
- 1/3 cup (60 g) parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Heat a pot over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon (15 g) of butter.
- Add the onions and mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper and sauté for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Once the mushrooms and onions are fried, add the remaining tablespoon (15 g) of butter. Move the mushrooms and onions aside and put the rice in the pot.
- Roast the rice for about 1 minute, then add the wine.
- Simmer over medium heat until the wine is absorbed for about 3 minutes and gradually add the chicken broth with 1 cup (240 ml) each. Stir constantly to ensure that nothing sticks to the bottom.
- When all the liquid has been added and absorbed by the rice, add 2/3 of the parmesan and stir until melted.
- Finally, stir in the mushrooms and onions and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan and parsley to serve.