Bone broth recipe | Pad Thai
This Pad Thai recipe with chicken, vegetables, bone stock and our special sauce is a true taste experience. Everyone who has tried it is enthusiastic, so invite friends and let's go! Clean Eating can be so delicious.
Author: Sebastian Unterhuber
Average reading time: 2 minutes
Recipe for 8 people
Preparation time: approx. 30 min
cooking time: approx. 25-30 min
- 8 large zucchini, spiral
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 700 g chicken thighs diced
- 1 sliced bell bell pepper
- 3 carrots cut into slices
- 1/4 glass JARMINO bone broth chicken
- 3 boiled eggs
- 100g roasted cashew nuts, chopped
- 1 red cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- Salt Pepper
- 50g cashew butter
- 3 dates, soaked
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- Spiral the zucchini first. Feel free to spiral it as thick or thin as you like. Place the spiralled zucchini in a strainer and place it over the sink. Add a few teaspoons of salt and rub the zucchini well with it. Leave it for about 20 minutes as this process removes a lot of moisture. Rinse the zucchinis well with cold water and let them drain for another 10-15 minutes, then dry them well with a kitchen towel.
- Melt half of the ghee in a large pan. Once the pan has heated up for a few minutes, add the diced chicken and a few salt and pepper crumbles. Leave to fry for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently. Set the chicken aside in a bowl.
- Add the other half of the ghee to the pan and let it melt. Add the peppers and carrots to the pan. Sauté the carrots and peppers for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the bone stock chicken and cook for another 3 minutes. Whisk the eggs and add them to the pan. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- When everything is cooked, add it to the chicken in the bowl. Fry the zucchini pasta in the pan for 3-5 minutes until soft. Add the zucchini pasta to the bowl and mix everything well. Add cashew nuts, cabbage and green onions.
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and blend well.
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting and slowly add the coconut milk.
- Pour about half of the sauce into the large bowl of chicken and vegetables. Add salt and black pepper to taste.